Retailer Matahari Putra Prima (MPPA) eyes Rp806.69 billion from rights issue, or offering 2.15 billion new shares, representing 28.57% of its enlarged capital. The exercise prices is set at Rp375 per share. The Company plans to use 93.7% of the right issue proceeds for the working capital, while the remaining 6.3% will be used to pay the part of company’s debt to Bank of China Limited. Trading of rights is scheduled for July 12-25, 2018.